Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sometimes things happen for a reason

Mummy:
Guess some of you already noe how cookie cum about. For those that miss my first few posts....cookie cum to me after my beloved grandma pass on. It was my lowest period in my whole life. From the moment grandma left me, i was super depress for almost the whole two mths before cookie cum. Even anti depression pills couldnt help me. I cried for no reason everywhere, every now and then...i simply cry myself to sleep. Grandma is v close to me as we are living together and she is the one who brought me up since mum is forever busy wif work to pay for my expenses.

Days after i had cookie, she just took my mind off every saddness in my heart. She did it even without me noticing. Using her forever up to no good business, she took over all my mind every moment. Still remember on the first yr of chinese new year after grandma 's death, i had to stay home and was baned frm visiting. Laying on my bed, my mind slowly turn to Grandma again. Just then, this monster seem to noe my tots. She jump up the bed, climb over me, and wif her only 5mth puppy strength, she manage to pull off my rubber band on my hair. Next, wif a "Nah! i got what i wan, and u cant catch me look" she turn her head up high and we started a catching session. Yes, this is my monster...i alway tink there is a reason she cum to me...and the reason is for me to move on....move out of my dark moment.

From the moment i accepted grandma's death wif no more guilt, saddness nor hurt, i started to have a dream. A wish! i hope that my own dog could be a help to those of my grandma 's age who is suffering frm cancer or some illness. I wish my dog could became a therapy dog helping these group. But after monster grew up to an adult, she is very protective over me. She snap the moment other dogs cum near and she wasnt friendly at all. Thus i noe my dream seem far far away frm me.

Now that jappy cum to me, i knew he make a prefect lap therapy dog. He had no aggresion toward human nor any other dogs. He accept all kind of dogs, even if the dog start barking at him like mad, jappy boy would just continue waiging his tail. He is like a carpet or a soft toy. He took everything wif a waig on his tail, be it good or bad. Yes, he sure can make it as one. And i m confident he will do every well in bring joy to the old ages. Mayb this is the reason, God gave jappy to me.

Right now, i know its not the prefect time for this boy to do the job. He just not ready yet, but i m very sure one fine day, Jappy would be the sunshine boy and he would do wonders.

I m trying my best to build him up...to let him feel as much love as poosible. The first few days in my house, Jappy would run to the tiolet and lay flat on the wet floor. Poor boy, mayb he is use to being lock in the tiolet when he is wif his first owner as i realise he seem to like to hide there. This boy doesnt noe what to do wif a ball or soft toys. He seem nv had this before. When he is in my cousin house, he had nv own a toys. Most of it were belong to the other dog in the house. And i suppose, he let the other dog had all those toys. He shy away whenever i wan to kiss him. He just didnt noe how to react to a kiss bah.

He been wif me for a short 1 week already. And my boy start to whine already when i leave the house. Guess some owner dun like it whenever their dog whine....but for me - i m happy. Happy for the sake that i noe, he is attached to me already. My clever smart boy, he noe when i m cuming home, even when i try to unlock the gate without any noise, he knew it was me. And he start to whine wif joy, jump wif joy. (When mum and dad is home, my two baby just shut up wif no noise no whine) hahaha....my jappy boy is improving....he could do better for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment