Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I m BACK

Nah! Nah! Nah! just a few slaps on my beautiful butt wont make me mood the whole time. Cos i m greedy COoKie e MonSter

Anyway, few slaps gain me treats leh. This is my fav treats: Dogwells Vitality Chicken


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
All-Natural, Cage-Free Chicken Breast
With Functional Benefits
With Flaxseed and Vitamins A & E
With Omega 3's
Great Training Treats
INGREDIENTS
Chicken Breast, Flaxseed, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate
NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO byproducts, NO corn, NO flour, NO wheat, NO added salt, NO added sugar, NO artificial colors or flavors and NO BHA or BHT.
DO NOT contain melamine or rice protein concentrate; verified this through our independent, third-party FDA approved U.S. laboratory.

This treat is expensive. See link: http://www.doggyfriend.com/store/store_detail.asp?p=1053

Mummy - more treats pls.........

No comments:

Post a Comment