Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fur loss

Cookie:

This stupid korkor Jappy keep trying to play bite my ear. U all noe my ear got nice long fringh rite, and this korkor keep pulling off my fur. Mummy said this long fringh ard my ear is suppose to cover up my long muzzles look and now noti KORKOR pull it all off. Mummy said i look so funi wif one ear full of long nice fringh and another ear botak. BOTAK leh.
KORKOR trying to make me ugly. **Dun friend kor kor anymore**

Jappy:

HEHE...i playing wif mei mei. **what fur? what did i do?** hehe wif a big silly smile

Cookie:

My poor mummy is due for a day surgery next week. Mummy going for a laparoscopy where by the doc will cut a small hole ard mummy's tummy and insert a camara and then follow by some laser treatment and inject some med. Mummy will be down wif 5days mc. waho - my mummy will be home for 5days wif us.
But Daddy warn us Not to climb or jump onto Mummy tummy and cannot play rought and cannot be noti that make mummy angry for at least til mummy is feeling better. ahyo so many cannot.
but heard say mummy will be in great pain on the first day ok lah, first day i sure sayang mummy. Next few days shall c how. hehehe

Jappy:

I m good boy. i sayang mummy and no noti. Meimei, noti gal

No comments:

Post a Comment